You have many choices when it comes to picking a real estate agent in Los Angeles to buy or sell a home, so what makes me good at what I do? I have a true passion for architecture, I have been working with real estate professionally for 15 years, I love working with people, and I have solid negotiation skills.
I pride myself on successfully serving the needs of my clients. I help buyers find their dream homes, sometimes before the homes have hit the market, by networking with other agents and treating their home search as if I were buying the home for myself. My clients know they can rely on me to find them the right home, whether that means finding them a house before it hits the market or finding them a pocket listing. I help clients sell their homes by carefully presenting the home to its full potential, pricing it correctly and making the right deal happen.
Here’s why my clients want to work with me:
• Attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of real estate trending and inventory
• Solid communication and transaction coordination skills
• Professional relationships with other highly active real estate agents
• Passion for great architecture, including modern, architectural, and craftsman
• Commitment to my clients and dedication to what is in their best interest
(323) 247 1699
Barry Boyce Broker® – Spot on Realty Partners – BRE License# 01908971 Santa Monica C.A.. Barry Boyce is a member of the NAR and Beverly Hills Association of Realtors . NAR SFR REO and short sale certified